- Job opening 초등영어 2018학년도 원어민 전임강사 채용 공고 2017/11/1 12:00:19
Shanghai Korean School
POSITION: Full time NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER – Primary School
The Primary English Department of the Shanghai Korean School is looking for qualified EFL teachers, to begin March 1st, 2018.
SKS is a regular school based in Shanghai, China, serving Korean students from grades 1-12. This position is for primary school children in grades 1-6.
Candidates must be able to work Mon—Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Teachers are responsible for up to 23 teaching hours per week with the remaining time being devoted to lesson planning and departmental duties. Classes are for 40 minutes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree (at least a BA or BS) (Education or English preferred)
- CELTA , TESOL or TEFL certificate
- Native English Speaker
- More than 2 years’ teaching experience
The degree and TEFL certification will be verified by the school upon submittal.
- full-time base salary- RMB 21,989 ~ 22,789/mo. inclusive of housing allowance
- paid winter and summer vacations
- qualification bonuses may apply
How to apply:
Please email the required documents together with your CV and cover letter
To Kim Sung Hee, Primary English Department Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org.